Book: Singing from the inside out (ENG)
SINGING FROM THE INSIDE OUT: EXPLORING THE VOICE, THE SINGER AND THE SONG
A practical guide for the expressive singer
By Ineke van Doorn
Watch this 1 minute video to know more about the book and why I wrote it!
Singing from the inside out, exploring the voice the singer and the song
is a 292-page book, that covers all aspects of singing technique, studying, live performances, and auditions in the genres of pop, jazz, (hard) rock, R&B, country, folk, musical, reggae, ska, and so on. It is a practical and easy-to-read handbook for both beginners and advanced singers; full of exercises, handy tips, and crystal-clear explanations. This also makes the book an ideal teaching aid for singing coaches.
• Get to know your own voice
• Control your breathing
• Work on your singing technique
• Put together your own repertoire
• Read why and how you need to study
• Learn the essentials of music theory
• Become skilled at improvisation and variation
• Learn to make the most of your microphone
• Make an impression during auditions
• Conquer your stage fright
• Discover how to dress and present yourself properly
• Learn how to do well in a studio or during a session
• Get the most out of yourself during a live performance
• Learn how to handle mistakes
• Keep your voice in top condition
This book has been published in January 2016 and can be ordered here.
Please send me an email if you are interested in getting more information.
Click here for a Table of Contents
Publisher —Artez Press www.artez.nl/artezpress
Distribution — Idea Books www.ideabooks.nl
Design: Hans Gremmen / 21x29,7cm / 292 pages /
ISBN 978-94-91444-26-5 /